Gradeschool

I'm getting bored, I wanna go at Boracay. But because of boredom I'm being Creative :lol:
They are the Kolokoi Brothers at our school, I saw this pic. This is a Snapshot taken by me, Everytime we're taking pictures of them, They are Hiding. They're Camera shy, But the girls are Cameradicteres. It's a disease, Being so Addict on Camera hahaha :lol: This pic was taken at SM Marilao, Nagcutting kami nito! JOKE, There's a school program that was which is held at SM Marilao, It's our Field Demo, We're at the Pila. And then they are watching the Dancers on the stage, Halata naman right? They are tulala ohh. The one who is Tulala is Dan, The one that is nakakita ng Chickz is Jherico. Actually we're not that Close, Cause that 2 is super Maarte, Maarte pa sa aso. Tabihan mo lang sa upuan yan halos gusto kana ilaglag sa upuan. Idk why, Shy? hahaha, But still they're a big part of my Gradeschool Life, Dan - 3 years kong nakasama. Jherico - 2 years. That 2 are Partners in Crime. :lol: They're making the grade 6 Laugh and Super ingay :lol:. Kaya ayun, lagi tuloy napapagalitan :lol:. Pero lab namin pagpinapagalitan kami :lol: JOKE!


I'm a future Ballerina, LOL. I know how to dance Ballet but.. I'm not that good 'bout ballet. This pic was taken By me! opcors^^. Going to SM, Our Field Demo, Like the 1st pic^^, Me and my Best friend Rocella Dance Ballet, With the song "Natutulog ba ang Dyos".

She's Rocella Alexandra de Guguzman, The Craziest Girl among the Crazy peoples hahaha. :lol: She's my bestfriend, A well-known student at our school, Bestfriend of grade 6, Daughter of her mom and dad, and My Bestfriend, She's Kikay ask her 'bout kikay thing, She knows all the answer. Love her. We're friends for 6 years :)




On This Pic, Idk what's done doing. We're still at Intro but he's already at Thriller, We dance a remix one. We're not changing our clothes, we're just adding Props. Photo taken by?? Dunno ee, I forgot.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009