True Friends

Friendship DON'T have Limitations.


Friends are Forever. Her Name was Ninch, But I call her Cheese Burger. I met her at TS, But we're not making pansin to each other pa nun. Yesterday I saw her MTM, And It all starts :). She looks Like very Innocent 'Cause She's so Charming :D. She Loves Green, But I hate Green actually. Haha, We starts Blogging sabay, Yesterday. I promised that my blog will all be fixed today, That's why I slept I think 1:30. Haha, That's the reason Why I have a Big EyeBugs, I admit it :). I love her 'Cause she's so helpful, Like when I need someone who can help me to Kalikot this site. Sorry, I'm just Newbie. She's also my Lucky Charm, haha. Stay as You are, I hope will be friends Forever, For the only Short Time I already Trust you, 'Cause you Deserved my Tiwala. ILY Ninch, Take Care! Muaaa.




Friendship Never Ends, Her name was Jemmie, I call her Genius or Jemmie Neutron. I love this Girl Very Much, 'Cause She can make me smile, and she's Always there For me, Even I'm Busy for some reasons. If I PMed her, She's not Angry, Unlike Other, They said I'm Snobbing them. Jemmie was One of my VIPs. Because, At the Time that I'm sad, 'Cause one Girl is making gyera to me, She makes me Smile of what She said. Not to Mension What it is. Because of that happening, I now truly believes that shes Genius. I met her at MTM, and it's also the First time I saw her, Because I become InActive at Ftalk for almost 7 months I think. 'Cause I'm so Busy. I'm Happy that I Met her. ILY Genius. Take Care, Stay as you are.


Family are the most closest Friend of you. Meet my Mommy Faith, I met her at TS. It's my 12th Birthday when I became her Daughter, It's at TS Confe, She said that "Sino yung cute yung boses. Sino yung angel" And I said "ako po" haha. I don't believed That I have a Cute Voice, 'Cause My ate were Becoming Irritated when she heard my Voice, idk why. But still, I'm so Thankful that I Became One of her Daughter. She has a really great Voice Talent I love it when She sings, But I think it's already a Month since The Last time I heard her Voice, And I'm now missing it :( I hope I can hear My mom's Voice Again :) I think hindi ako nagmana to her, 'Cause she's So pretty. Ampon lang ata ako ee. Haha. Mommy, Thanks for the Time, Thanks for all. ILY, Stay Pretty :) Take Care.


Forever's too Short, Our Friendship will Never End. She's Kristina, Tinay for short, I call her HotFudge[yum]. She's a Ftalk Famous, Pretty MOD. I met her at... Hmmn, At Friendster Graphics Section, 'Cause I saw her, And I gave a gift for her. She's My superfriends among my Bestfriends[Huh?!]. Try to look at my Inbox on Ftalk you'll see kristina16 a hundred times, This Girl is the only one that I didn't make Snob, Even I'm busy, Even I'm making Homeworks, Posting etc. and Making Graphics. Trust me she can make you Laugh, She's Kalog as in bonggang bongga :lol:. Sometimes I'm calling her B2, 'Cause Honestly we're twins *evil laugh*. Know her better, To know who she really is. I hope we'll so each other Someday, I love you so Much and I Miss YOU so much HotFudge of mine :). Take Care.

Friday, May 8, 2009