A short Introduction.


I get Interested about Blogging because of my friends. All of them are Blogger, That's why I choose to make a Account here. Newbie about Blog World, But a Loyal Member of Friendstertalk. This blog was made at exactly 10:59 o5o8o9. I love reading and telling some stories.
I have a Account at WordPress, But it's super Boring. But, Thanks to my Cheese Burjer or Charm. She helped me a lot. You can contact me if you want too. PM me. :D:D
But, If it's about Cp number, Sorry but only close friends can have it "Close Friends" hindi "Feeling Close" Bato bato sa langit, Tamaan wag magalit :)
I have lots of "friends" But I don't really know if it's "PansamanDALI" or "PansamanTAGAL". Madaming dumadating but, Are they all REAL? Many of them are Users, Are you one of them? I hope not. I grew up with a Broken Family, But still my whole Family are Happy eventhough sometimes we don't have enough Things or etc. I love them, I was puno ng Love when I grew. My Beloved Sister, My beloved Brothers. I treasured them, Especially The Best Mom in the whole wide world. We lives with a simple life. Not Rich we're not Poor. We're on the Middle. O believe that there's nothing perfect. There's Nothing Impossible. No one Believes it? There's lots of people who believe it, The peoples who have Faith to GOD. And I'm one of them :)
I'm not that religious, But when My mom had a Sick(Not to mention what it is.) I did Pray and My mom is now Fine. Thanks a lot :)

Siplicity is the best.
I will give an example.
So, I was a Adobe Photoshop User. At the first time I used it, Yung work ko Bongga na for me kasi newbie palang ako nun, lahat ng class ng brushes ginamit ko. Kinalabasan Parang Cake? haha. Diba? Masmaganda padin yung simple.


Yan yung pinakabago kong edit, pasensya na ha. Panget sia. Pero I shown the Simplicity. Wala akong brush na ginamit dyan. Yung Jane Austen na font lang nagpaganda dyan ee. hahaha. Kung makikilala mo pa ako, malalaman mong simple lang talaga ako. Hindi mahilig sa kung ano-anong bagay na etc. ng buhay. I can live without them. Right? ro pag ang PC nawala, Hindi ko lang alam. hahahaha. Ito nalang yung kinaadikan ko. Walang pakialam sa cP, sa PSP, sa TV minsan lang. Simple lang ang pamumuhay ko. Pagpatay ang PC asahan mo nagbabasa ako nun. yung mga Books ni Bob Ong ang Pinakafavorite ko. Fan nia ako. Yun lang. haha. Ayon sa title nito, ito ay Short Intro. pero feeling ko humahaba na. And inaantok na ako. 12:30 na ee. saktong sakto. hihi . Sige Tulog na ako . Muaaaah :*
Friday, May 8, 2009