Mother's Day.

It's Mother's day, We slept 2:30 am 'Cause we wait upto 12:00 when it comes, All of us ate the cake from my Ate. Yum. When 12:00 o'clock comes all of us, Greet Mama "Happy Mother's Day". Mom Decided to go at church with ate and I, But ate woke up at 10:00 It's too late. Haha. My mom go at a Party, She wants us to go but we hate Party. Masmasaya pang magpost nalang sa MTM at magiisip nang mailalagay dito sa Blog. Well, That's the best thing for me. Me and ate decided to spent the time at the front of the PC. Then at 4:00 Ate Len Came with 2 perfumes 1 for me and 1 for ate. Thanks ate Len :). Actually There's nothing interesting on my day today, The Interesting Moments will start Tomorrow, 'Cause we will celebrate the mother's day. 'Cause we will watch a movie the "Ded na si Lolo" It looks super funny on its trailer.

A short message for my Mom.
Ma, Thanks for all. Because even na napaka pasaway namin hindi ka parin sumusuko, Alam naman namin na nahihirapan kana minsan sa pagsuway samin, Kahit madaming Problems, nagagawa mo parin magsmile :) kahit madaming Intriga[showbiz?] hindi ka nagpapaepekto. Thanks for all ma, I love you. Ma, Promise ko pagbubutihan ko sa HS life ko :).
Muaaaaahhh.
Sunday, May 10, 2009